Everyone likes free stuff. Especially when it’s almost worth $1000.
- Hoping to attend?
- Planning to attend?
- Still getting approval?
Good news. If you can find your way through this simple quest, you may win an entry ticket to either AUSPC or NZSPC.
- Visit http://www.yammer.com/stpevents (ShareThePoint Events)
- If you haven’t joined Yammer yet, enter your work email address and fill out the details.
The admins of the STPEvents Yammer network will be alerted to your request to join and will email you an invite.
- Once you have joined STPEvents, find my group. Here are the clues:
- My group is named after the title of my session at Australian SharePoint Conference.
- The code for my session is STP1451
- I’m the guy with the glasses and the cheeky smile (there’s a story behind the smile… I’ll fill you all in after the competition).
- Make use of the search box or Groups directory
- Once you have joined my group, create a post sharing a little about your challenges to get your people to use SharePoint, SharePoint Online or Office 365 – or any system for that matter.
All posts will be considered an entry into the competition.
The two winners will be announced on Tuesday 8 July (NZDT)
(Prize does not include flights, transport, accommodation etc. It just gets you through the doors to a great event!)
So… join the quest and the group, fellowship… thing.
|#AUSPC Tweets// <![CDATA[|
%d bloggers like this: