You must have heard about the virtual Collab365 Global Conference 2017 that’s streaming online November 1st – 2nd? Surely. It's an online conference with 120 other speakers from around the world who will be bringing you the very latest content around SharePoint, Office 365, Flow, PowerApps, Azure, OneDrive for Business and of course the increasingly popular Microsoft Teams. The event is produced by the Collab365 Community and is entirely free to attend.
Places are limited to 5000 so be quick and register now.
I'm presenting a session titled: 'Comparing Conversation: Outlook Groups, Yammer, Microsoft Teams.'
There are many choices about how we communicate, collaborate and coordinate in Microsoft Office 365. Office 365 Groups simplify the provisioning of the tools we need to work together. The first and most important choice concerns how we communicate. This presentation will compare, contrast and constructively criticize the communication choices of Groups for Outlook, Yammer and Microsoft Teams. Pause and consider how your work group communicates. Talk about it. Then choose.
It's a big topic, but an important one. I don't think we need to be confused by choice. But the most important thing to do is talk with your team about how you want to communicate.
If you join me, you will learn:
- Recognizing the different communication styles in different work groups
- Understanding the communication styles that are provided for in Office 365 Groups
- How to think ahead about the future communication and collaboration needs of the work group
- Comparing, contrasting conversations in Groups for Outlook, Yammer and Microsoft Teams.
- Groups for Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
- Business Analyst
- End User
- IT Manager
Time (in UTC) :
- Thursday, November 2 2017 9:00 AM - See your local time
How to attend :